Welcome to the home of my musings about knitting :)

Monday, August 23, 2004

My very first post

Hello everyone. Due to my complete lack of willpower, and the amount of time I spend reading other people's musings, I have been tempted over to the dark side and decided to start up my very own knitting blog.

I'm still trying to get the hang of how this blogging thing works so here's a picture of one of my recent projects as a little experiment. Some of you will have seen this before - it's my finished Rosedale jacket from knitty.com, and the first adult sized garment I have completed (if you don't count socks). I'm still very pleased with it, and am happy to report that it was much admired in Scotland and kept me toasty warm when needed.


My finished Rosedale :) Posted by Hello

Right - I'm now off to work out how to post more than one picture in the same entry and how to add links to my sidebar.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

That's a pretty sweater.

1:27 am

 
Blogger Jete said...

lovely colors!!

2:36 am

 
Blogger Jen said...

Everything looks great! I know I've told you before but I love the colors of your Rosedale. So very pretty!

3:32 am

 
Blogger Jaimi said...

Rosedale! I think that's my next project...I have the perfect number of skeins of red Silk Garden :-) Looks good!

3:35 am

 
Blogger Axelle said...

Cracking first post, my dear! I LOVE your Rosedale, but you knew that already. ;) Your blog is looking wonderful -- can't wait to see what you'll wow us with next!

6:40 am

 
Blogger brooke said...

Yay! You're finally here!!
Lovely lovely lovely!
Rosedale is so lovely!

4:45 pm

 
Blogger eyeleen said...

I love your Rosedale, so beautiful. Great Work!

1:05 pm

 
Blogger Atropos said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

1:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home